Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 7|
|Party||Conservative Party USA|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Romaguera is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 7th District. Romaguera ran uncontested for the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Romaguera ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. Romaguera was defeated by incumbent Eric Adams (D) in the general election on November 2. Romaguera ran as a member of the Republican and Conservative parties.
- Attended, Accounting, Pace University of New York, 1976-1977
- Attended, Civil Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of New York, 1973-1976
- Letter of Credit Specialist, PNC Bank North America, 1998-2008
- Letter of Credit Specialist, Holden Partners, Limited, 1997-1998
- Assistant Vice President, Bank of America NT and SA, 1980-1998
- Letter of Credit Reimbursement Manager, Bank of America, 1980-1996
- Correspondent and Investigations Manager, 1987-1988
- Senior Operations Specialist, 1980-1987
- Security Industry, Pinkerton, Wachenhut, NA/OCS Security/Credit Suisse First Boston/Fisher Brothers, Incorporated, 1973-1980
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Allan + Romaguera + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 7th Congressional District
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |