Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Tarkio School Board|
|High school||Worth County R-III High School, 1985|
|Bachelor's||Northwest Missouri State University, 1990|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Robert Ritterbusch was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Allen Andrews defeated Stan Sportsman, Roger Parshall and Kathy DeVault in the Republican primary. Ritterbusch faces Andrews in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Allen + Andrews + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 1
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Maryville Daily Forum, "Missouri House 1st District candidate profile: Allen Andrews," July 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |