|U.S. House, Indiana, District 5|
|Bachelor's||Texas Tech University|
Davidson earned his B.S. in industrial engineering from Texas Tech University in 1991, and he has been working as an engineer since graduation.
Davidson currently works for the Indian Department of Transportation as a road and pavement systems engineer.
Davidson ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Indiana's 5th District. Davidson was defeated by Shawn Denney in the Democratic primary on May 6, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Indiana District 5 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Davidson's reports.
|Allen Ray Davidson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$4,277||$(4,277)||$0|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Allen + Davidson+ Indiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 5th Congressional District
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidates," accessed January 13, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on March 1, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 3, 2014