|Maine House of Representatives, District 1|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Nadeau served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Bills in the Second Reading|
|• State and Local Government|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. John L. Martin was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 1 incumbent Allen Nadeau was unopposed in the Republican primary. Martin defeated Nadeau in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 151, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||John L. Martin||53%||2,215|
|Republican||Allen Nadeau Incumbent||44.7%||1,866|
Nadeau won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 1. Nadeau ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012, and defeated incumbent John L. Martin (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 1, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Martin Incumbent||46.5%||1,863|
Comprehensive donor information for Nadeau is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Nadeau raised a total of $4,337 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Allen Nadeau's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 1||$4,337|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,337|
2012Nadeau won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Nadeau raised a total of $4,337.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Allen Nadeau's campaign in 2012|
|Nadeau, Elaine M||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,337|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Allen + Nadeau + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Rep. Nadeau's website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Nadeau, Allen," accessed September 12, 2013
John Martin (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 1
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |