|Alabama House of Representatives District 51|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Fultondale High School, 1980|
|Other||Birmingham Police Academy, 1989|
|Birthday||September 25, 1961|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, AL|
Treadaway currently works as a sergeant with the Birmingham Police Department.
Treadaway served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Higher Education
- Subcommittee on Health Care Costs
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2013. Incumbent Allen Treadaway is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Treadaway won re-election to the 51st District seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Treadaway raised $72,166 for his campaign.
In 2010, Treadaway raised $35,400 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Treadaway, Benjamin A||$3,500|
|Fraternal Order Of Police Lodge 1||$3,000|
In 2006, Treadaway collected $72,166 in donations.
Below are Treadaway's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Franklin Resources Group||$2,500|
Treadaway and his wife, Susan, have five children.
He is a member of Enon Baptist Church and the Birmingham Retirement and Relief System Board. He previously served on the Board of the Birmingham Police and Fire Pension Board, as president of the Birmingham Fraternal Order of Police and as director of Toys for Tots.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Allen + Treadaway + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Allen Treadaway Homepage (Archived)
- Alabama Legislature - Allen Treadaway
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Treadaway
|Alabama House District 51
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|