Alliance for Self-Governance
|Alliance for Self-Governance|
According to the official website, the organization accepts no funding from Democratic or Republican parties.
The full mission of the organization reads:
Our mission is to restore Self-Governance to the United States. In response to critical national economic and political challenges, the Alliance for Self-Governance (ASG) works to re-engage the American people in the governmental decisions that affect their lives-and to restrain the power of a runaway federal government.
The group developed a plan to restore self-governance. It includes four pillars:
- Shared values
- Incumbent accountability
- Dispersed power
- Engaged citizens
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alliance+for+ Self+ Governance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mark Heywood: 'South Africa is at an economic impasse' - Daily Maverick
- Bajnai pledges to hand back powers to local councils - Politics.hu
- Rising Religious Hostilities Ring the Bells of Alarm Across the Globe - Huffington Post
- We dare NUMSA's workerist clique to go ahead - NEHAWU - Politicsweb
- Former Kurdistan Minister: 'I Consider Every KRG Government as My Own' - Rudaw
- Unlocking Delhi: Is AAP's inexperience already showing? - Oneindia
- Crocodile tears: The African presidents who need to learn from Madiba - Daily Maverick
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on getting federal land - Deseret News
- Make Sense of the World: Weekly Report - Fair Observer
- Just When You Though It Was Safe - AllAfrica.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official website
- Alliance for Self Governance Facebook Page
- Alliance for Self Governance Twitter Page