For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 45B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Mike Freiberg was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Alma Wetzker was unopposed in the Republican primary. Freiberg defeated Wetzker in the general election.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 45B General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Mike Freiberg Incumbent||66.9%||10,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alma + Wetzker + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 45B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Alma Wetzker on Twitter
- Alma Wetzker on LinkedIn
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings"
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 1, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 Election Results," accessed November 4, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |