Alpine County is one of 58 counties in California. Markleeville is its the count seat.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information of all board of supervisors members is provided.
- Board of supervisors agendas and minutes are published.
- Audit documents are published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is published.
- Tax information is published.
- The names and contact information of administrative officials is published.
- The current budget is not published.
- There is no information on lobbying and contracts.
- ↑ Supervisors
- ↑ Agendas
- ↑ Minutes
- ↑ Audits
- ↑ Building permits and Zoning
- ↑ Treasurer
- ↑ Officials