|Vermont House of Representatives, Addison-Rutland District|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 2, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Alyson Eastman ran as an Independent candidate,With no other candidates on the ballot, Eastman will run unopposed in the general election.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alyson + Eastman + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Independent and Minor Party Candidates," accessed July 12, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014