Amador County, California
(Redirected from Amador County, California (Sunshine Review))
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is published.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- The names and contact information for all administrative officials is provided.
- Tax information is published.
- Audit documents are published.
- The current budget is published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is available.
- There is no information on contracts and lobbying.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- Main article:California government sector lobbying
Amador County has reported $220,000 spent lobbying the federal government since 2004.
|Year||Amount spent on lobbying|
- Amador County
- Amador county ballot measures
- Amador County on E-Reference
- Amador County Chamber of Commerce
- Amador Vintners Association
- Amador County on Wikipedia
- Amador County on Epodunk