|Illinois House of Representatives, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana|
|Master's||University of St. Francis (Joliet)|
Mancke earned her B.A. in Teaching Spanish from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana and her M.S. Ed. from the University of St. Francis (Joliet). Her professional experience includes working as a Spanish teacher at Oswego High School since 2013.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 18, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Dennis Grosskopf is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Mark Batinick will face Richard E. Chapman and Amanda Mancke in the Republican primary.
- The Illinois Observer
- Illinois Education Association
Mancke has two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Amanda + Mancke + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Candidates line up for 2014 election - Aurora Beacon News
- Local teacher seeks nomination for Cross' House seat - The Bugle
- Official campaign website, "About Amanda," accessed February 19, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Unofficial candidate list," accessed December 3, 2013
- www.illinoisobserver.net, "Illinois House and Senate 2014 Primary Endorsements Part II,” accessed February 19, 2014
- Official campaign website, " Illinois Education Association Endorses Republican Amanda Mancke," accessed February 19, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |