Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 58|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Michigan University|
|Master's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||Novus Law School|
Thomas is a retired teacher, counselor, and paralegal. She received her B.A. from Eastern Michigan University, her M.A. from the University of Michigan, her paralegal diploma from Oakland University, and her J.D. magna cum laude from Novus Law School.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Amaryllis Thomas was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Seven challengers ran in the Republican primary; Eric Leutheuser came in first, with Tim Haberl following.
Thomas ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 58. Thomas ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Kenneth Kurtz (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 58, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kenneth Kurtz Incumbent||69.8%||24,438|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Amaryllis + Thomas + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 58
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Amaryllis Thomas for State 58, accessed August 3, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |