|New Jersey General Assembly, District 10|
|Associate's||Ocean County College|
|Place of birth||Point Pleasant Boro, NJ|
Gesslein earned her A.S. in Liberal Arts from Ocean Country College in 2008, her B.S. in Government from Suffolk University in 2010 and her M.A. in Political Science from Kean University in 2012. Her professional experience includes working as and Adjunct Professor of Politics and Government at Ocean County College.
Gesslein's campaign website stated that she "will continue the fight to restore and revive the towns affected by Sandy and will represent the interests and needs of Ocean County making it her top priority."
Gesslein ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 10. Gesslein was bracketed with Susan Kane. She was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She was defeated by incumbent Dave Wolfe (R) and incumbent Gregory P. McGuckin (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, Gesslein’s endorsements included the following:
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
Gesslein currently resides in Brick, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Amber + Gesslein + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Amber Gesslein Official Campaign Website
- Kane and Gesslein campaign on twitter
- Gesslein about me biography
- Gesslein on Project vote smart
- Amber Gesslein's LinkedIn profile
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Amber Gesslein Official Campaign Website," accessed May 7, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |