|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Salina, Kansas|
Versola's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Responsible Economic Policy
Poor economic policy disrupts and lowers the standard of living for many Kansans. We must agree to a common sense solution.
I believe that every single child in our state should have access to an adequately funded, quality education, and that the educators put in charge of their care while at school deserve to be treated with dignity.
Restore Kansas Values in our Government
I was taught that the first rule of public policy is to do no harm, and I believe this is a good guideline to follow. Unfortunately, the policies coming from Topeka seem to reflect that this is one more area where Governor Brownback, the current legislative majority, and I differ.
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Amber Versola was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Linda Gallagher was unopposed in the Republican primary. Gallagher defeated Versola in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 23, General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Amber + Versola + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 23
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Amber Versola on Facebook
- Amber Versola on Twitter
- Kentucky House of Representatives, "Candidate Lists"
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Lists," accessed June 25, 2014
- Versola for Kansas, "Issues," accessed October 25, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |