|Washington, D.C. and New York, New York|
|Top official:||Sibyll Carnochan Catalan|
|Founder(s):||Peter Kannam and Jon Schnur|
|Number of employees:||27|
The mission statement of the foundation is:
America Achieves supports leaders who have real potential to catalyze large-scale success across entire communities and states. We uncover, examine, and promote approaches and practices that can drive success across entire educational systems, communities, and states.
—America Achieves' website (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "America+Achieves"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- America Achieves, "About Us," accessed March 24, 2014
- America Achieves, "Contact Us," accessed March 24, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- America Achieves, "Our Work," accessed March 24, 2014