American Cancer Society
|American Cancer Society|
|President:||Vincent T. DeVita Jr.|
|Vice-president:||Tim E. Byers|
|Chairman:||Gary M. Reedy|
The organization is governed by a single Board of Directors, which is made up of volunteers.
- Chair of the Board: Gary M. Reedy
- President: Vincent T. DeVita Jr., MD
- Chair-elect: Pamela K. Meyerhoffer, FAHP
- President-elect: Tim E. Byers, MD, MPH
- Vice Chair: Robert E. Youle
- First Vice President: Douglas K. Kelsey, MD, PhD, FAAP
- Second Vice President:Enrique Hernandez, MD
- Treasurer: Daniel P. Heist, CPA
- Secretary: Robert R. Kugler, Esq.
- Immediate Past Chair:Cynthia M. LeBlanc, EdD
- Immediate Past President:W. Phil Evans, MD, FACR
According to OpenSecrets.org, American Cancer Society spent $43,861 in the 2012 election cycle.
In the 2012 election cycle, the American Cancer Society supported the following candidates:
- Barack Obama
- David Dewhurst
- Elizabeth Warren
- Maggie Brooks
- Scottie Mayfield
- Tommy Thompson
- Rosa DeLauro
- Dan Maffei
- Angus King
- Bill Nelson
|Top 5 largest American Cancer Society expenditures in 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "American+ Cancer+Society"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- American Cancer Society official website
- American Cancer Society on YouTube
- American Cancer Society on Twitter
- American Cancer Society on Facebook