American Civil Rights Coalition
|American Civil Rights Coalition|
The American Civil Rights Coalition (ACRC) is a non-profit, grassroots organization created by Ward Connerly and Dusty Rhodes in 1997. ACRC is a coordinated national effort to end racial and gender preferences. The organization engages in activities such as initiative campaigns and lobbying to reach their mission.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "American+ Civil+ Rights+ Coalition"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Civil rights coalition updates app for TSA complaints - The Daily Advertiser
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Urges Confirmation of Harper to UNHRC - Civilrights.org
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Praises Debo Adegbile Nomination for ... - Civilrights.org
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Files Amicus Brief in Fair Housing Case - Civilrights.org
- Immigration Reform News 2013: Momentum Grows as Immigration Reform Fasts ... - Crossmap
- World Renowned Peace Activist Collaborated with Stratfor and CIA - Center for Research on Globalization
- Road to Perdition - PGH City Paper
- Why we must pass the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ... - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)
- ADL has helped Muslims - U-T San Diego
- LBJ Foundation Honors President George H. W. Bush with the LBJ Liberty and ... - SYS-CON Media (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |