American Civil Rights Coalition
|American Civil Rights Coalition|
The American Civil Rights Coalition (ACRC) is a non-profit, grassroots organization created by Ward Connerly and Dusty Rhodes in 1997. ACRC is a coordinated national effort to end racial and gender preferences. The organization engages in activities such as initiative campaigns and lobbying to reach their mission.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "American+ Civil+ Rights+ Coalition"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Mourns Loss of Nelson Mandela - Civilrights.org
- Civil rights coalition updates app for TSA complaints - The Coloradoan
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Urges Confirmation of Harper to UNHRC - Civilrights.org
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Praises Debo Adegbile Nomination for ... - Civilrights.org
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Calls for Sequestration Replacement, Decries ... - Civilrights.org
- Civil and Human Rights Coalition Urges Senate to Support Equal Employment Bill - Civilrights.org
- Rev. Jesse Jackson to attend Mandela funeral - Hattiesburg American
- Groups plan protest at MMAC for education 'Day of Action' - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (blog)
- Bratton's Time in California May Offer Clues to His Plans for New York Police - New York Times
- Allied organizations gearing up for thousands to recreate 1964 Frankfort Civil ... - KyForward.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |