American Life League
|American Life League|
American Life League (ALL) is a 501(c)(3) organization co-founded in 1979 by Judie Brown. It is a grassroots Catholic pro-life organization and "is committed to the protection of all innocent human beings from the moment of creation to natural death."
The mission statement of the American Life League is, "American Life League exists to serve God by helping to build a society that respects and protects individual innocent human beings from creation to death—without compromise, without exception, without apology. The distinguishing mark of American Life League, by which we will be recognized, is our absolute commitment to the sacredness of every innocent human being's life."
The American Life League was co-founded in 1979 by Judie Brown and nine other dedicated pro-life Americans. It is the largest grassroots Catholic pro-life education organization in the United States.
The leadership of the organization includes:
- President: Judie Brown
- Executive Director: Paul Rondeau
- Vice President: Jim Sedlak
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "American+ Life+ League"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- PACs and Super PACS
- Political action committee
- Super PAC
- Federal Election Commission
- Florida Personhood Amendment (2010)
- American Life League
- American Life League on YouTube
- American Life League on Twitter
- American Life League on Facebook