|Amy Hope Witryol|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 62|
Amy Hope Witryol
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 62
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Witryol ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 62. Witryol ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. She also defeated Timothy D. Moriarty in the Working Families Party primary. Witryol was defeated by incumbent George D. Maziarz (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 62, General Election, 2012
||George Maziarz Incumbent
|| Amy Hope Witryol
|| Jonathon B. Benedict
|New York State Senate, District 62 Working Families Primary, 2012
Amy Hope Witryol
| Timothy Moriarty
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Witryol was a Democratic candidate for District 62 of the New York State Senate. She defeated Christopher Srock in the September 14 Democratic primary. Witryol was defeated by incumbent George Maziarz (R) in the general election on November 2.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Amy + Hope + Witryol + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Amy Hope Witryol News Feed
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012
- ↑ ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- ↑ New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014