|Vermont House of Representatives, District Addison-1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
is a Democratic
member-elect of the Vermont House of Representatives
, representing Addison-1 District
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Addison-1 has two state representatives. Incumbent Betty Nuovo and Amy Sheldon defeated Donna Donahue in the Democratic primary. Calvin McEathron and Thomas Hughes are running as Independent candidates. Nuovo, Sheldon, McEathron and Hughes all earned enough votes in their respective primaries to appear on the general election ballot. In addition to joining Nuovo as a Democratic candidate, Sheldon appeared on the ballot as a Vermont Progressive Party candidate. Nuovo and Sheldon defeated McEathron and Hughes in the general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives Addison-1 District, General Election, 2014
||Betty A. Nuovo Incumbent
|| Calvin McEathron
|| Thomas Hughes
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Amy + Sheldon + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Amy Sheldon News Feed
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014