|Former candidate for|
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Dubey's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Improve learning and student achievement by raising standards and increasing curriculum diversity. Add more vocational education opportunities and ensure parents are in control of their child’s learning."
- Excerpt: "Address the root causes of Alaska’s public safety problems and stop jumping to ineffective solutions for political capital rather than real results. High crime rates across Alaska are an atrocity and must be made a top priority until improvement is seen."
Privacy & Personal Liberty
- Excerpt: "Individuals should be free to make choices for themselves and to accept responsibility & consequences of choices."
All discrimination must end
- Excerpt: "Discrimination based on sexual orientation, color & religious affiliation must end."
- Excerpt: "Government exists to protect the rights of every individual including life, liberty and property. Our state government must protect the rights and property of Alaskans from an overreaching federal government. We must exercise judicious restraint on state laws that further encroach on the private lives of Alaskans."
Elections for the office of Alaska House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Matt Claman was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Anand Dubey defeated Matt Fagnani in the Republican primary. Claman defeated Dubey in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 21, General Election, 2014|
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 21 Republican Primary, 2014|
Dubey ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 19. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Dubey was defeated in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lindsey Holmes Incumbent||55%||4,199|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anand + Dubey + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House of Representatives District 21
- Alaska House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alaska State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Anand Dubey on Twitter
- Anand Dubey on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website, "Issues," accessed July 24, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed January 1, 2015
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 25, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012