Andover is a city in Butler County, in the Wichita metropolitan area, Kansas. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 6,698. Andover is well-known because of the tornado that hit the city in 1991.
- Main article: Evaluation of Kansas city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- City council members are listed with contact information. Meeting schedule, agenda and minutes are posted.
- Zoning information is available.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- As of April 6, 2009, the building permit page was under construction.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on audits, contracts, and local taxes.
- Does not explain how to make records requests under the Kansas Open Records Act.
- The city website does not disclose whether or not the city belongs to any Kansas government sector lobbying associations.