For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Andover is a city in Butler County, in the Wichita metropolitan area, Kansas. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 6,698. Andover is well-known because of the tornado that hit the city in 1991.
- Main article: Evaluation of Kansas city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- City council members are listed with contact information. Meeting schedule, agenda and minutes are posted.
- Zoning information is available.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- As of April 6, 2009, the building permit page was under construction.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on audits, contracts, and local taxes.
- Does not explain how to make records requests under the Kansas Open Records Act.
- The city website does not disclose whether or not the city belongs to any Kansas government sector lobbying associations.