|Montana House of Representatives, District 100|
|January 5, 2015 - present|
|January 2, 2019|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Hellgate High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
|J.D.||University of Montana|
|Place of birth||Missoula, Montana|
Olsen listed the following themes on her campaign Facebook page:
|“||She is committed to quality education, jobs, and healthcare for all, as well as being a steadfast supporter of clean air, clean water & access to public lands and healthy, locally-grown food.||”|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Andrea Olsen defeated Chuck Erickson in the Democratic primary. Olsen was unopposed in the general election. Incumbent Champ Edmunds (R) did not seek re-election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 100 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrea + Olsen + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 100
- Facebook: "Andrea Olsen for HD 100 - 'Our Neighbor Working For Us,' About," accessed April 14, 2014
- Kaitlin Edleman, "Email communication with Montana House of Representatives, District 100 Candidate Andrea Olsen," April 15, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |