|Montana House of Representatives, District 100|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Hellgate High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
|J.D.||University of Montana|
|Place of birth||Missoula, Montana|
Olsen listed the following themes on her campaign Facebook page:
|“||She is committed to quality education, jobs, and healthcare for all, as well as being a steadfast supporter of clean air, clean water & access to public lands and healthy, locally-grown food.||”|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Andrea Olsen defeated Chuck Erickson in the Democratic primary. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. Incumbent Champ Edmunds (R) is not seeking re-election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 100 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrea + Olsen + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 100
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Facebook: "Andrea Olsen for HD 100 - 'Our Neighbor Working For Us,' About," accessed April 14, 2014
- Kaitlin Edleman, "Email communication with Montana House of Representatives, District 100 Candidate Andrea Olsen," April 15, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |