|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43|
Schroeder's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Michigan families are slowly recovering from a decade of economic hardship and failed public policy. Andrea believes the Comeback State should keep moving forward with common-sense reforms that put the people back in charge of their lives and wallets!
Andrea knows that growing Michigan's economy to protect and create jobs is our first priority. Creating an environment where an educated, highly qualified workforce can enjoy long careers in diverse, in-demand jobs will be key to Michigan's success. Effective budgeting can reduce the tax burden on middle-class families right now, while keeping an eye on the debt burden in the future. Andrea is committed to policies and practices that benefit the public they serve."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Dennis Ritter defeated Neil Billington and Robin McGregor in the Democratic primary. Jim Tedder defeated Jose Aliaga, Paul Greenawalt, Nate Knapper and Andrea Schroeder in the Republican primary. Tedder defeated Ritter in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Schroeder's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrea + Schroeder + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 43
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Andrea Schroeder on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- schroedervoter.org, "Issues," accessed July 29, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |