|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 51A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Todd-Harlin's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Having a healthcare background in both the public and private sectors, Andrea wants to bring her patient-centered experience to the political landscape, offering hassle-free healthcare solutions. Healthcare should be about the relationship between a patient and their doctor."
- Excerpt: "Andrea is dedicated to balancing budgets in order to fund state programs that work and eliminate those that don't."
- Excerpt: "Andrea believes that life begins at conception and she will work diligently to ensure the unborn have an advocate and a voice to counter those who would seek to put a woman's right to choose over a child's right to live."
- Excerpt: "Innovation in education is more than just adding more programs and reporting on test scores. We need to create dynamic classrooms and teaching environments where we can encourage learning in all children. We need to eliminate the bureaucracy that has overshadowed the real purpose of education. School choice gives parents the freedom to choose the education their child receives, not government. Let's bring parents voices back into the education equation. Andrea believes it's time for leaders to get innovative on education rather than continuing with failed policies of the past."
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Sandra Masin is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Victor Lake faces Andrea Todd-Harlin in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrea + Todd-Harlin + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 51A
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Andrea Todd-Harlin on Facebook
- Andrea Todd-Harlin on Twitter
- Andrea Todd-Harlin on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings"
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |