|Indiana House of Representatives District 21|
- Elm Road Elementary School
- Marquette Elementary School
- John Adams High School
- Butler University, Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Philosophy, with honors
- Boston College Law School, Juris Doctor degree
Jones works at Sweeney Julian Law Firm, focusing on personal injury and criminal law cases.
Jones ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 21. With no Democratic primary opposition on May 8, 2012, Jones would have faced incumbent Republican Timothy Wesco, but withdrew from the race due to a shift in "work responsibilities." The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Jones + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- What does it take to escape poverty? Ask Karvel Anderson, American success ... - NBCNews.com
- Oxford area events and briefs for Friday, Dec. 6, 2013 - Oxford Press
- Exhibits | Craft(s) Gallery, Galerie Hertz, The Huff Gallery, Kore Art Gallery ... - The Courier-Journal
- SATURDAY'S PREP ROUNDUP: Bishop Noll rolls past Calumet in GSSC play - nwitimes.com
- McDermott, Will & Emery | Focus on Tax Controversy - December 2013 - Linex Legal (press release) (registration)
- Exhibits | Artisian Center, Gallery at Actors Theatre, Filson Historical ... - The Courier-Journal
- JFK: The Presidential Years - CBS Local
- Exhibits | Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest, Gallery 104, Kaviar Forge ... - The Courier-Journal
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- Health briefs: Nov. 13 - BlueRidgeNow.com
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |