|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Michael Sheehy was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Andrew Blazsik was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sheehy defeated Blazsik in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Michael Sheehy Incumbent||57.2%||17,018|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Blazsik + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 46
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Andrew Blazsik on Facebook
- Andrew Blazsik on Twitter
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |