|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Perry Township supervisor|
He is currently serving his third term as a Perry Township supervisor.
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Andrew Boni defeated Marigrace Butela and Brad Geyer in the Democratic primary. After being removed from the ballot on April 2, 2014, Ryan Warner (R) launched a successful primary write-in campaign, securing a position on the general election ballot. Warner defeated Boni in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 52 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ryan Warner Incumbent||52.9%||8,255|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 52 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Boni + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 52
- www.heraldstandard.com, "Boni throwing hat into different race," accessed May 2, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |