|Illinois Director of Insurance|
|January 27, 2012 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 27, 2012|
|Appointed by||Gov. Pat Quinn (D)|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin|
|J.D.||Chicago-Kent College of Law (1998)|
Boron served as vice president and counsel for ACE Group. In this role he served as primary liaison to the departments of insurance in nine states. From 2009-2010, he served as Deputy Chief of Staff at the Illinois Toll Highway Authority. Boron also worked for CNA Financial from 2003-2008.
- Bachelor's degree, University of Wisconsin
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law (1998)
Illinois Director of Insurance (2012-Present)
“Andrew Boron brings a wide range of experience to the Department of Insurance, and I am confident his strong leadership will enhance the essential regulatory and consumer protections DOI provides,” Quinn stated.
Comprehensive donor information for Rutherford is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, Rutherford raised a total of $98,765 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 10, 2013.
|Andrew Boron's Campaign Contribution History|
|2002||Illinois State House District 5||$98,765|
|Grand Total Raised||$98,765|
Boron is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Boron + Illinois + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Government News Network, "Governor Quinn Announces Key Appointment - Andrew Boron to Lead Department of Insurance," January 27, 2012
- NAIC, "Andrew Boron," accessed September 22, 2012
- Business Insurance, "Andrew Boron appointed director of Illinois' Insurance Department," January 31, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Andrew Boron," accessed July 10, 2013
|Illinois Director of Insurance
| Succeeded by|