Andrew C. Hall
|Andrew C. Hall|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Westerville South High School|
|J.D.||Capital University Law School|
|Place of birth||Columbus, OH|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. David Leland defeated Pia Brady in the Democratic primary, while Andrew C. Hall was unopposed in the Republican primary. Leland and Hall will face off in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Hall ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 22. Hall was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent John Patrick Carney (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Patrick Carney Incumbent||68.2%||34,623|
|Republican||Andrew C. Hall||31.8%||16,139|
Hall and his wife Marni have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Hall + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 22
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State “2012 primary results”
- Andyhallforstaterep.com, "About Andy," accessed September 26, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |