Andrew C. Hall
|Andrew C. Hall|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 22|
|High school||Westerville South High School|
|J.D.||Capital University Law School|
|Place of birth||Columbus, OH|
Hall ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 22. Hall was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by incumbent John Patrick Carney (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Patrick Carney Incumbent||68.2%||34,623|
|Republican||Andrew C. Hall||31.8%||16,139|
Hall and his wife Marni have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Hall + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sort posts by: - Sydney Morning Herald
- Stars will shine in Sundance premieres - The Saratogian
- After Barron Hilton is hit in house with Lindsay Lohan, accused assailant's on ... - New York Daily News
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day - FOX19
- Five More Thoughts on Packers Win Over the Falcons - Total Packers
- Sunday announcements, Dec. 8 - Tiffin Advertiser Tribune
- ?Inside Llewyn Davis?: America at its ugliest - Salon
- Cleveland theater auditions for Dec. 6 and beyond - Plain Dealer
- This Day, December 9, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- Warren Moon speaks on why he's selling off some of his Grey Cup rings, other ... - Yahoo Canada Sports (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |