|Nevada State Assembly, District 21|
Coates's campaign website highlighted the following legislative proposals:
Specific legislative proposals:
- Excerpt: "Giving Nevada teachers the power to write a Nevada curriculum for Nevada students."
- Excerpt: "Modernizing classroom education to prepare students for 21st century workplaces."
- Excerpt: "Reforming teacher evaluations to be more comprehensive and fair."
- Excerpt: "Increasing the number of alternative school models, such as magnet schools."
- Excerpt: "Expanding opportunities for students to pursue career and technical education in high school."
- Excerpt: "Improving college preparation programs to ensure students are actually "college ready."
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nevada State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Andy Eisen ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Derek Armstrong defeated Andrew Coates in the Republican primary. Adam-John Sanacore is running as a Libertarian candidate. Eisen, Armstrong and Sanacore will face off in the general election.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 21 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Coates + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada State Assembly
- Nevada State Legislature
- Nevada State Assembly elections, 2014
- Nevada State Assembly District 21
- Official campaign website
- Andrew Coates on Facebook
- Andrew Coates on Twitter
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 Filed Candidates"
- Clark County, 2014 candidate list
- Washoe County, 2014 candidate list