|Connecticut House of Representatives District 67|
Grossman ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 67. Grossman ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, and was defeated by Cecilia Buck-Taylor (R) and faced Nicholas W. Payne (G) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Andrew B. Grossman||47.6%||4,930|
|Green||Nicholas W. Payne||0.5%||47|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Grossman + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pinellas real estate listings for Dec. 4 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- 'American Hustle' Wins at NYFCC - Daily Beast
- R. Kelly's Crazy 'Panties' Lines - Daily Beast
- Kate McKinnon Is the Future of 'Saturday Night Live' - Daily Beast
- The Scare Campaign of Open Carry Activists - Daily Beast
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |