Andrew I. Falk
|New York State Assembly, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Falk's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Andrew decided to run for office because he feels the needs of the middle class are not being met. He is concerned that our elected officials have not been responsive to the challenges of this difficult economy and he worries that the middle class cannot thrive and grow unless they are a priority in Albany."
Time for MTA Tax to end
- Excerpt: "To shift the MTA's fiscal problems onto businesses is unfair, bad for business and ultimately bad for New York. It is time to end the MTA tax."
Stop Common Core
- Excerpt: "Our children deserve better and so do we. We must raise our voices together and stop common core."
- Excerpt: "When Albany has a good idea, Albany should pay for it. For too long our elected officials have gone up to Albany and 'pushed down' legislation onto our schools, towns and counties. If any new legislation comes down from Albany, it should be fully funded so our local taxes don't increase."
- Excerpt: "I also am proposing tax credits for businesses that hire employees because the private sector is the engine that runs the economy. Government's role should be to encourage job growth and help businesses bet on themselves. This proposal offsets the risk that businesses worry about when they expand their workforce with a 15% state tax credit when they hire new employees."
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Andrew I. Falk was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Steve Katz was unopposed in the Republican primary. Falk is running on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets and Katz is running on the Conservative Party ticket. Falk and Katz will face off in the general election.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Falk ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 94. Falk ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. He was defeated by incumbent Stephen Katz -in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Andrew I. Falk||45.7%||24,903|
In 2014, Falk's endorsements include the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Falk + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 94
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Andrew Falk on Facebook
- Andrew Falk on Twitter
- New York State Assembly
- Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Falk for NY, "Issues," accessed October 10, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- Falk for NY, "Endorsements," accessed October 10, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |