For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 195|
Kleeman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "He’ll work to bring commercial development, and the jobs that go with it, to the West Girard corridor and the Lancaster Avenue corridor – and especially along lower Ridge Avenue; a natural extension of the master North Broad Street plan."
- "He’ll find creative approaches to “un-sticking” larger project development, such as the long-delayed supermarket at 31st & Girard."
- "He’ll focus on enhancing job and vocational training using models that blend government, private sector, and community resources."
Accountability & Integrity
- "Monthly updates on what’s happening in the district."
- "Effective engagement with every civic and community group in all neighborhoods."
- "Multiple field offices and staff to properly serve our diverse district"
- "Passionately and actively oppose the Voter Suppression Bill, which could deprive poor, elderly and some LGBT voters of the right to cast a ballot. Without full voting rights, everything we stand for is at risk."
- "Fight the elimination of the General Assistance Program, which is lifeline for many of the most distressed families in our district."
- "Oppose the proposed 20% across the board cuts to all social program funding."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 195 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Michelle Brownlee Incumbent||57.9%||4,392|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Kleeman + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |