Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Lawson's Facebook page highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Fiscal conservatism
- Local control
- Public education
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Kasha Kelley defeated Andrew Lawson in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Kasha Kelley Incumbent||57.6%||1,206|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Lawson + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 80
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Lists," accessed June 25, 2014
- Facebook, "Andrew Lawson for House," accessed July 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |