For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 67A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Minnesota|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army (active and reserves)|
Livingston received his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota. He served 26 years in the U.S. Army both on active duty and the reserves; retiring as a Lt. Colonel.
He currently works in the insurance industry.
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Tim Mahoney was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Andrew Livingston was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mahoney defeated Livingston in the general election.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 67A General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Tim Mahoney Incumbent||72.4%||5,400|
Livingston resides in St. Paul and is married to Theresa.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Livingston + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 1, 2014
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on August 8, 2014.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 Election Results," accessed November 4, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |