|New Jersey Treasurer|
|February 22, 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Predecessor||R. David Rousseau|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 14, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Chris Christie (R)|
|New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Commissioner|
|New York City Commissioner of Finance|
|New York City Council|
|High school||Hotchkiss School (1981)|
|Bachelor's||Princeton University (1985)|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center (1989)|
|Place of birth||New York City|
- 1 Biography
- 2 Political career
- 3 Appointments
- 4 Recent news
- 5 Personal
- 6 See also
- 7 External links
- 8 References
Sidamon-Eristoff began his career as an associate with the firm of Webster & Sheffield in 1989. From 1991 to 1992 he served as legislative counsel to the New York State Senate. The following year he was elected to the New York City Council, serving three terms.
- Graduated, St. Bernard's School, 1977
- Graduated, Hotchkiss School, 1981
- bachelor’s degree, cum laude, Politics, Princeton University, 1985
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 1989
New Jersey Treasurer (2010-present)
New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Commissioner (2003-2006)
Sidamon-Eristoff served as Commissioner of the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance from September 2003 to November 2006.
New York City Commissioner of Finance (1999-2002)
Sidamon-Eristoff was New York City Commissioner of finance from 1999 to 2002.
New York City Council (1993-1999)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Sidamon-Eristoff + New + Jersey + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Princeton's Exile of Dinky Train Pits Locals Against Ivy League - Bloomberg
- Profile: Governor's New Chief Of Staff Takes Second-Term Helm - NJ Spotlight
- NJ state revenues miss their mark for October - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
- Christie taps chief of staff to be AG - Cherry Hill Courier Post
- State extends deadline for property tax credits - Hunterdon County Democrat - NJ.com
Sidamon-Eristoff and his wife, Catherine, live in Princeton. They have three children.
R. David Rousseau
|New Jersey State Treasurer
| Succeeded by|