Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 87|
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 87. Wilson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Dennis Cohoon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 87, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dennis Cohoon Incumbent||47.2%||6,898|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andrew + Wilson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House passes extension of ban on plastic guns as NRA remains mum - Mankato Free Press
- Chuck Schumer Reveals How He 'Helped Persuade' Elizabeth Warren To Run ... - Huffington Post
- The RNC's Latest Race Gaffe - Daily Beast
- Obamacare Website Update Gets Mixed Reviews - Huffington Post
- B1G Power Rankings Week 15: Final season grades unveiled - Gold and Gopher
- Aaron Rodgers not ruled out for Sunday's game - Packers.com (blog)
- Tuesday Skull Session - Eleven Warriors
- How Many Years a Slave? - Daily Beast
- The Coming Cruz Hangover - Daily Beast
- Artist Enoc Perez Paints the Great Cities That Never Were - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |