|Michigan House of Representatives, District 68|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Ingham County Commission|
|2002 - 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Schor served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Elections and Ethics|
|• Michigan Competitiveness|
|• Regulatory Reform|
Schor's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "First and foremost, we need to create good-paying jobs for Michigan's working families. To help us move past our state's economic challenges, our government can play a central part in fostering economic growth to help spur job creation. Looking toward the future, we must continue to expand and develop additional projects for Michigan and assist entrepreneurs in all industries looking to invest in our communities."
- Excerpt: "Next, we need to invest in public education at all levels. In a state like ours, a strong education system will continue to be absolutely crucial to our continued recovery from economic recession. "
- Excerpt: "Making sure all students have the tools and resources necessary to attaining a degree will allow us to attract and retain the types of businesses to our community that will allow us to build a rich, sustainable economy."
Schor won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 68. He defeated Anne Clayton, Dale Copedge, Harold J. Leeman, Jr., Ted O'Dell, Griffin Rivers, and A'Lynne Robinson in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Timothy Moede (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Schor is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Schor raised a total of $102,598 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 11, 2013.
|Andy Schor's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 68||$102,598|
|Grand Total Raised||$102,598|
2012Schor won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Schor raised a total of $102,598.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Andy Schor's campaign in 2012|
|Andy Schor For County Commission||$20,000|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$2,000|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 7||$2,000|
|Michigan Bankers Association||$1,750|
|Michigan Health & Hospital Association||$1,600|
|Total Raised in 2012||$102,598|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Schor and his wife, Erin, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andy + Schor + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign contribution limits would double under bill headed to Michigan Gov ... - MLive.com
- Michigan House doubles campaign gift limit - The Detroit News
- Michigan Political Points: Abortion insurance debate puts state in national ... - MLive.com
- Michigan House committee OKs bill allowing anonymity in issue ads - The Detroit News
- House panel votes to double campaign donor limits; keep sponsors of 'issue ads ... - Lansing State Journal
- House amendment would require disclaimers - but not donor disclosure - for ... - MLive.com
- Charley Honey: We've made strides against bullying, now what about gun policy? - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
- New bill offers tax relief to keep students in state - The Michigan Daily
- Lawmakers seek to exempt state zoos' animals from anti-breeding law - The Detroit News
- Supreme Court won't consider appeal over gun policy at Capital Area District ... - Lansing State Journal
- "andyschor," Official Campaign Website
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Schor, Andy." Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- Andyschor.com "About Andy," Accessed August 6, 2012
Joan Bauer (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |