|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Teton County Commission|
is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 23
of the Wyoming House of Representatives
Schwartz's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- I believe that climate change is real, and poses a significant threat to our planet. Wyoming will continue to be a leader in energy production, and I feel it is our responsibility to also be a leader in finding ways to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
- I believe that Wyoming should be the Equality State not only in name but also in deed. Women’s rights, gay marriage, affordable health care and pre-k education are examples of areas where I know Wyoming can do better.
- I believe Wyoming can use the current budget surpluses to more strategically invest in its future. Protecting natural resources, nurturing small businesses and building a skilled workforce are vital to creating a thriving 21st century economy.
- See also: Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Andy Schwartz ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jim Darwiche defeated Wallace Ulrich in the Republican primary. Schwartz will face Darwiche in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andy + Schwartz + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Andy Schwartz News Feed