|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 23|
|January 5, 2015 - Present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Teton County Commission|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Schwartz served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Joint Journal|
|• Joint Labor, Health and Social Services|
|• Joint Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources|
|• Labor, Health and Social Services|
|• Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources|
Schwartz's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Andy Schwartz ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jim Darwiche defeated Wallace Ulrich in the Republican primary. Schwartz defeated Darwiche in the general election.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2014|
|Source: Wyoming Secretary of State|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 23 Republican Primary, 2014|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Andy + Schwartz + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Wyoming House Committees
- Wyoming state legislative districts
- Profile from the Wyoming House of Representatives
- Official campaign website
- Andy Schwartz on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Open States
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Andy Schwartz, "About," accessed July 31, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed November 12, 2014
Keith Gingery (R)
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 23
| Succeeded by|
Andy Schwartz (D)