Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Robert Reives defeated Barry Burns in the Democratic primary, while Andy Wilkie was unopposed in the Republican primary. Reives defeated Wilkie in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 54 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Robert Reives Incumbent||56.2%||16,875|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 54 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Robert Reives Incumbent||68.4%||5,739|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andy + Wilkie + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 54
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |