Aneice R. Liddell
|Aneice R. Liddell|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 110|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 26, 2013|
Liddell ran in the special election for Mississippi House of Representatives District 110. The seat was vacant following Billy Broomfield's (D) election as Mayor of Moss Point. Liddell faced Tyres Autrey, Mitch Ellerby, Jeramey Anderson and Anne A. McMillion in the special election, which took place on November 5, 2013. As no candidate received more than fifty percent of the vote, the top two vote-getters - Lidell and Anderson - met in a runoff election on November 26, which Anderson won.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 110, Runoff Election, 2013|
|Independent||Aneice R. Liddell||40.9%||1,021|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aneice + Liddell + Mississippi + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- sos.ms.gov, "Official candidate list," accessed October 8, 2013
- blogs.clarionledger.com, "Bryant sets date for three House special elections," July 22, 2013
- blog.gulflive.com, "Jeramey Anderson, 21, in runoff with former mayor Aneice Liddell for House 110 seat," November 5, 2013
- clarionledger.com, "Miss. Elections: Anderson wins House District 110, Faulkner wins House District 5," November 27, 2013
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed February 21, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official runoff election results," accessed February 21, 2014
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |