|Lieutenant Governor of Montana|
|February 10, 2014-present|
|Years in position||0|
|Predecessor||John Walsh (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||8 years in 16 year period|
|High school||Twin Bridge High School, 1989|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana Western in Dillon, 1994|
|Master's||University of Montana, 2000|
|Place of birth||Spokane, WA|
- High school: Twin Bridge High School, 1989
- B.A.: University of Montana Western in Dillon, 1994
- M.A.: University of Montana, 2000
Lieutenant Governor of Montana (2014-present)
State Board of Public Education (2006-2010)
Governor of Montana Brian Schweitzer appointed McLean to the state Board of Public Education in 2006.
Vice Chair, Montana Board of Public Education (2007-2010)
McLean was elected vice chair of the state board of Public Education in 2007 and held that post until she was appointed to the Board of Regents.
Board of Regents (2010-2014)
McLean and her husband, Mike, an attorney, have two children, Colin and Ellen.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Angela + McLean + Montana + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kristen Mathews, "Email communication with Director of Communications Dave Parker," May 2, 2014
- Missoulian, Governor names Anaconda teacher, Regents chair new lieutenant governor, February 10, 2014
John Walsh (D)
|Lieutenant Governor of Montana
2014 - present
| Succeeded by|