|New Jersey General Assembly District 32|
|2012 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Place of birth||Bronx, NY|
Jimenez earned her Certificate of Diagnostic Radiography from the Hudson Area School of Radiologic Technology. Her professional experience includes working as a state licensed radiology technician and vice president of the West New York Board of Education.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Jimenez served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Regulated Professions, Vice-Chair|
|• Health and Senior Services|
Jimenez won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 32. Jimenez was bracketed with Vincent Prieto and defeated Mayra Dominguez and Ines P. Serna in the June 4 Democratic primary. She and incumbent Vincent Prieto (D) defeated Maria Malavasi-Quartello (R) and Lee Marie Gomez (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 32, Democratic Primary, 2013|
|Vincent Prieto Incumbent||44.9%||9,542|
|Angelica Jimenez Incumbent||43.7%||9,291|
Jimenez won election to District 32 of the New Jersey General Assembly. Jimenez and incumbent Vincent Prieto defeated Francisco Torres in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Ronald Tarolla, Michael Bartulovich, Saleh Awadalla, and April Tricoli-Busset in the November 8 general election.
Comprehensive donor information for Jimenez is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, Jimenez raised a total of $47,654 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Angelica Jimenez's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 32||$47,654|
|Grand Total Raised||$47,654|
2011Jimenez won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, Jimenez raised a total of $47,654.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Angelica Jimenez's campaign in 2011|
|West New York 2011||$16,400|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,500|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 274||$600|
|Bright Beginnings Too Llc||$600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$47,654|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
In 2011, Jimenez’s endorsements included the following:
Jimenez has two children: Adrian and Jianna.
Jimenez co-founded the West New York Women's Club in 2008.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Angelica + Jimenez + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Jersey General Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- NJ Assembly Dems - Angelica Jimenez
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart - Anegelica Jimenez
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Campaign contributions: 2011
- NJ.com, "West New York woman named as assembly candidate for 32nd District," April 6, 2011
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Jimenez, Angelica" Accessed August 27, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," Accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
- NJ.com, "Jimenez announces for state Assembly," April 11, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |