|Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission|
|June 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Deval Patrick|
|J.D.||University of Wisconsin Law School|
Berwick was a senior consultant for the Concord, Massachusetts firm M.J. Bradley & Associates. There, she worked with non-profit organizations and electric distribution and generating companies with respect to environmental science, pollution control technology, and changes in state and federal environmental and energy law. Prior to her appointment to the public utilities commission, she served as the Massachusetts Undersecretary of Energy and the Acting Chair of the Energy Facility Siting Board.
- Bachelor's degree, Radcliffe College
- Juris doctorate degree, University of Wisconsin Law School
Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission (2010 - present)
Berwick lives in Newton with her husbad. Together, they have four children.
Department of Public Utilities
One South Station
Boston, MA 02110
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ann + Berwick + Massachusetts "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Grossman leads all in governor's race finances - Gloucester Daily Times
- Massachusetts to utilities: Thou SHALT modernize! (We'll reward you for it) - Smart Grid News
- Selectman running for lieutenant governor - Wicked Local
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Mandate Ordered In Massachusetts - Renew Grid
|Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |