|Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission|
|June 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Deval Patrick|
|J.D.||University of Wisconsin Law School|
Berwick was a senior consultant for the Concord, Massachusetts firm M.J. Bradley & Associates. There, she worked with non-profit organizations and electric distribution and generating companies with respect to environmental science, pollution control technology, and changes in state and federal environmental and energy law. Prior to her appointment to the public utilities commission, she served as the Massachusetts Undersecretary of Energy and the Acting Chair of the Energy Facility Siting Board.
- Bachelor's degree, Radcliffe College
- Juris doctorate degree, University of Wisconsin Law School
Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission (2010 - present)
Berwick lives in Newton with her husbad. Together, they have four children.
Department of Public Utilities
One South Station
Boston, MA 02110
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ann + Berwick + Massachusetts "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Exeter Area Senior News - Exeter News-Letter
- Gov candidate Berwick touts a career in health care in first-ever run - The Sun
- Portsmouth area Senior News - Seacoastonline.com
- Mojo - 2013?page=92?page=97?page=97 - Mother Jones (blog)
- Reading Democrats invite residents to meet Gubernatorial candidate Don Berwick - Woburn Daily Times
- Find your merriment in holiday listings - Foster's Daily Democrat
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |