|Oregon House of Representatives District 38|
|February 3, 2014-present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Assistant Majority Leader-Politics, Oregon House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 29, 2014|
|Appointed by||Clackamas and Multnomah county commissioners|
Lininger's professional experience includes serving as general counsel and a vice president for Iron Works.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Lininger served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Energy and Environment|
|• Human Services and Housing|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Ann Lininger was unopposed in the Democratic primary. She is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. Lininger is unchallenged in the general election.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2013, the 77th Oregon State Legislature, first session, was in session from February 4 to July 9. In 2014, the 77th Oregon State Legislature, second session, was in session from February 3 to March 10.
- Oregon Farm Bureau: 2013 Senate Votes
- Oregon Farm Bureau: 2013 House Votes
- Oregon Farm Bureau: 2014 State Legislative Summary
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills that impacted the businesses of family farmers and ranchers.
- American Federation of Teachers-Oregon: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for issues that are important to AFT-Oregon. Priorities of the organization are based on the issues most important to its members working lives.
- Associated Oregon Industries: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to the business community.
- American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to civil liberties.
- Oregon Education Association: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their record in advocating for and advancing Oregon's public schools.
- Stand for Children-Oregon: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to Oregon's public schools.
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters: 2013 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting record for bills relating to conservation.
- Oregon AFSCME: 2013 Report Card on the Oregon Legislature
- Senators were scored on 14 key bills, while Representatives were graded on 17 bills.
In 2014, Lininger's endorsements include the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ann + Lininger + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Ann Lininger on Facebook
- Ann Lininger on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Portland Tribune, "Ann Lininger chosen to represent House District 38," accessed February 3, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Ann Lininger, "Supporters," accessed August 29, 2014
Chris Garrett (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 38
February 3, 2014–present
| Succeeded by|