For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota State Senate District 30|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Political party||Democratic Farmer-Labor|
Prior to leaving the senate, Lynch served on the following committees:
- Capital Investment
- Health and Human Services Budget Division (Vice-Chair)
- Health, Housing and Family Security
- Higher Education
- Higher Education Budget and Policy Division
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 30 (2006)|
|Ann Lynch (DFL)||16,681||52.47%|
|Scott Wright (R)||15,073||47.41%|
In 2006, Lynch collected $94,891 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Olmsted County DFL||$4,450|
|Minnesota Association of Professional Employees/MAPE||$500|
Lynch represented Minnesota Senate District 30. District 30 includes the South side of Rochester and surrounding suburbs.
Ann is married to Mike Lynch. They have two children and reside in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Ann Lynch's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Minnesota Public Radio votetracker profile
|Minnesota State Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|
Carla Nelson (R)