|Illinois Commerce Commission|
|March 16, 2012 - Present|
|January 16, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||March 16, 2012|
|Appointed by||Gov. Pat Quinn (D)|
|Master's||University of Chicago|
Before she was appointed to the Illinois Commerce Commission McCabe was a principal in her own consulting firm, analyzing policies and regulations regarding fuels and refineries. She also served as Midwest regional director for The Climate Registry, was a partner in Policy Solutions Ltd, managed regulatory issues for BP and Amoco, and was an Illinois budget analyst.
- Bachelor's degree, Williams College
- Masters degree in public policy, University of Chicago
Illinois Commerce Commission (2012-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ann + McCabe + Illinois "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Becker's Hospital Review Names 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to ... - Newsday
- Grant makes new Moultrie County health building possible - Herald & Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Illinois Commerce Commission
2012 – Present
| Succeeded by|