Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Chicago City Council, Ward 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||February 24, 2015|
The city of Chicago, Illinois will hold elections for city council on February 24, 2015. A runoff, if necessary, will take place on April 7, 2015. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was November 24, 2014. In the general election for Ward 23, incumbent Michael R. Zalewski will face Martin Arteaga, and Anna Goral. Paulino R. Villarreal, Jr. was removed from the ballot in December 2014. Charles M. Hughes was removed from the ballot in January 2015.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anna + Goral + Chicago"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners - General Election Candidate List
- 2012 campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Social Media
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners, "2015 Election Calendar," accessed August 21, 2014
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners, "General Election Candidate List," accessed on December 3, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |