Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 23|
Goral's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Anna opposes raising Illinois income tax. We are in the midst of a financial melt down. We cannot continue to raise income taxes of the middle class working family."
- Jobs & the Economy
- Excerpt: "During these tough times jobs and the economy are the most important issues on the minds of Illinoisans."
- Excerpt: "Our state has a deficit of over $650 million. We all know the effects of this huge unsustainable financial obligation."
- Political Reform
- Excerpt: "The corrupt abuse of every aspect of government in Illinois has never failed to astound me. Pay-to-play politics has a long bipartisan history in Illinois, with 27 convicted politicians in the last 30 years."
- Excerpt: "Illinois schools must prepare our children for a tough and competitive future. We must provide them with a world class education if we want to preserve our leading role in global economy."
- Excerpt: "Politicians cannot continue to abuse the public trust. My opponent, Mr. Zalewski, believes that "it pays to play" because that is exactly what his campaign has done."
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |