|Illinois House of Representatives, District 43|
|March 30, 2014 - Present|
|January 10, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Moeller served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Economic Development|
|• Appropriations-Public Safety|
|• State Government Administration|
|• Transportation: Vehicles & Safety|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Keith Farnham ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ariana Flores (R) was removed from the ballot on January 9, 2014. Farnham left office on March 19, 2014, leaving no candidates on the ballot. Anna Moeller (D), Farnham's appointed replacement, defeated Jeffrey A. Meyer (R), who filed to run on June 2, in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 43, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jeffrey A. Meyer||39.9%||5,827|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on bills that "impacted the social work profession and their clients."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Anna + Moeller + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Illinois State Legislature
- Illinois state legislative districts
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Anna Moeller (D) 43rd District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Illinois House Democrats - Anna Moeller
- Profile from Open States
- Chicago Tribune, "Elgin official to replace state representative," March 30, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- dailyherald.com, "Farnham resigns legislative seat after federal raid," March 20, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
- StateScape, "Session schedules," accessed August 13, 2014
|Illinois House of Representatives District 43
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |